Build Your List With This 5-Step Formula For Writing Successful Autoresponder Messages
You also know the different types of messages you can send to effectively build up a trust level with your target market while making your additional sales effortlessly.
Now you need some tips for writing your messages. Here’s a quick, five-step formula for writing successful autoresponder messages that sell.
1. Brainstorm your benefits. We’re not going to go into all the details about features
and benefits here because there are hundreds of resources available on writing
effective copy. Use the same principles in writing your autoresponder copy as you
do in writing your classified ads and you’ll be on your way to amazing sales
2. Next, make your subject line unquestionably irresistible. This is paramount
to a successful autoresponder marketing campaign. Your subject line in your
email is like your headline in your classified ad. It’s what draws people into your email. You can’t make a sale if they don’t read your mail.
3. Next, tie your first sentence into your subject line. Your email will be deleted if you trick your reader into opening the mail with a clever headline that has nothing to do with your actual message. It’s one thing to get people to open your mail, it’s another to get them to read your information.
4. Give your prospects valuable information, not just a sales letter. The long term benefits of a soft sell outweigh a short term, one off sale. Instead of hitting your customers over the head with a buy now sales message for your new ‘Kutz Kitchen Knives,’ give them valuable tips on cooking. The bottom line is that writing great emails is crucial to the success of your campaign.
Within the tips, you can mention how easy it is to cut vegetables and meat as well
as open tin cans with your wonderful new knives.
5. Use a signature file. As with all of your email, your signature file should recommend one of your products or services. It can be as simple as saying ‘You’re a cut above the rest’ Then list the Kutz website address.
These tips should get you on the right track for writing successful autoresponder messages that get real results.
Copyright Mike Griffith All Rights Reserved
Your Partner in Success